What Does CARE Cost?
Residency Services: $874 per month as of 04/01/2014 increases approximately 3% per year, + 50% more for second resident.
- Campsite with concrete pad and a phone line.
- Use of private storage shed.
- Three meals, plus snack seven days a week.
- Housekeeper and laundry service.
- Help with dumping and switching propane tanks.
- Transport to local health services.
- Weekly Bus Trip for food and miscellaneous shopping.
- Access to adult day care services, for a fee.
Licensed Adult Day-Care Program (accepts Alzheimer's patients): $40.00/day. Program is open to everyone and operates Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 5.30pm, except for holidays.
- Monitor blood pressure, weight, general health.
- Assist with medications, including injections.
- Assist with bathing and personal grooming.
- Assist with eating, up to three meals included.
- Assist with toileting and toilet hygiene.
- Assist with walking and exercises.
Additional fee in Residency Service:
- Additional laundry service.
- Propane costs and electric charges.
- You are required to have a telephone for emergencies. This will be at your own expense.
- Extra help with maintenance.
- Extra transportation: The Brazos Transit System operates an on-demand local handicapped-accessible bus service on weekdays. The CARE staff will make your arrangements.
If a sitter is needed:
Residents who cannot safely be left without some supervision after hours or on weekends and holidays will need a sitter. This is an extra expense paid by the resident directly to the sitter after approval by the person responsible for paying the bill.
- Some long-term-care insurance policies cover adult day care. Check your policy.
- CARE does not have a contract with Medicaid (a program designed for the indigent).
- Other resources may be available for those who qualify.
Please call for current rates!
155 CARE Center Drive
Livingston, TX 77351